Saturday, December 18, 2010

Back To School Pics

I think I covered back to school in my previous post about of all things Christmas cards (which I actually did because I Shutterfly was giving away 50 free cards if you blogged about their cards, but after I did it, I decided the rest of the hoops weren’t worth jumping through), at least it got me back to blogging, which I really miss, again this sounds so cliché, but it seems like time is slipping away from me as the boys get bigger.  Case in point the green back pack.  This almost broke my heart, we were at Target at probably late July and they were putting out backpacks and I told Kyle, “Oh, let’s go pick one out so you have all of them to pick from and you can get one you really like.  He was game, but came back not with Spiderman or Star Wars, but this plain green one, apparently to big for a character back pack.  Speaking of heart break, is the pic of Ryan waving goodbye to the school bus not the most precious thing ever?

No comments: