Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 Months Old!

Ryan is 6 months old today and I didn't even take his picture.  I guess he is now officially a third child.  He has his 6 month check up next week and I am already dreading it.  I am just getting more and more worried about his appetite.  I remember how excited I was when he started cereal and seemed to really like it.  It turns out that was the first and last time he seemed to like it, now nothing makes him madder then when we set him in the high chair and have the nerve to try and spoon feed him anything.  I am not worried about his weight, I think it is fine, but only because he likes to nurse when he is tired and as much as I like nursing him now, that is not a long term option.  I just have the feeling that when I bring it up with his pediatrician, Dr. M, he will just blow it off and say he is gaining weight.  I should probably try to find a new doctor, the one I used to see left the practice and I don't dislike the 2 others but I just don't feel like I click with them, they never seem to understand my concerns or questions.  I don't really know what I would want them to do anyways.  We will see, maybe things will get better and I can find something new to worry about.

No comments: