Friday, November 6, 2009

Obligatory Halloween Pics

The standard template in the blog book contains 6 pics, so here are six of my favorite from Halloween.  It was a long week with Grant’s party, a field trip and party for Kyle and finally trick or treating on Saturday.  In what is beginning to be a tradition, Jason and our neighbor John ventured out trick or treating and after a short visit to Grandma Mary with the younger two, I stayed behind with them.  The weather was nice this year, so we all ended up outside.  I told Grant I would take him to meet up with his brother, but he saw no reason to walk around the whole neighborhood to get candy when there sat a huge bowl on the table in the driveway.  He was so excited to be “Tom and Jerry”.  I was worried Ryan would not want to wear his costume buy it was actually the opposite, whenever Grant had his on, he threw a fit until we put him in his.

 

When stopping to pay at a neighborhood garage sale, I did not pull out my credit card and offer it as a form of payment.  I also did not fall in love with a ridiculously expensive TV console from Pottery Barn.  I know better then to even look at that stupid catalog.

No comments: