Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas - Part 2

At this point, I may New Year’s blogged about by Valentine’s day, which is good, because Valentine’s Day is such a big event around here.  I guess this post is mostly about more pictures.  It was hard to pick just 6.  I couldn’t believe I photographed our Charlie Brown tree where Santa left gifts, but neglected to take a picture of our beautiful “real” tree in the office.  I love how it is getting cluttered with homemade ornaments from the boys.  This will not be the best documented holiday.  I also forgot to take my camera to any of the 3 family celebrations.  The rest of the pics just show the progressions from opening/playing with presents in the wee hours of the morning, to our monkey bread breakfast on Christmas morning, to our dinner (lasagna as requested by Kyle) with Grandma and Pop who braved terrible roads to join us.  Without the rush to get to church, I was actually sane enough to remember to put a baking sheet under the monkey bread and prevent the drippings from smoking up the house.  We didn’t miss that.  I also enjoyed Jason in his Grinch pjs.  He is so not a pj person and was such a good sport to wear them for my benefit.  We had fun surprising Grandma with a new laptop computer, complete with Team Jacob wallpaper.  I think that covers it.  Next up, New Year’s Eve.

No comments: