Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 Months!

So the title of this blog is Ryan's Hope and he is very seldom featured anymore which is a shame because he is really an amazing baby.  I hate to say anything to jinx myself, but he is sleeping through the night, actually through the evening night and part of the morning, he usually goes down around 8 and sleeps through until 6.  I was actually worried for awhile, that it could mean something is wrong, but he wakes up happy and is awake and alert for most of the day.   Whenever you lay him down, he immediately rolls over to his tummy and then squirms around.  The only time he holds his feet like in the picture is when he is on the changing table.  Looking at that pic, I realized you can barely see his scar, it has healed really well, very flat and smooth.  The other pic shows him holding his own bottle.  He only takes a bottle a couple of times a week, so I was really surprised to see him doing that so early.   We are all really enjoying our last baby, but I know we are done because it's such a good feeling to move outgrown clothes and gear into the garage sale pile.  Work is picking up for me, I should actually be working now so I am not to tired to enjoy my day at home with the boys tomorrow.
 

No comments: