Monday, November 3, 2008

Mr. Responsibility and Darth Maul

Kyle was chosen by his teacher last week to receive an award for the character trait of the month, responsibility.  He was of course very excited when he came home and told me that he was receiving an award at the assembly.  When I asked for what, he replied "Because I am the most responsibility".  I got to go to the assembly and see for myself and I just can't believe what a big kid he has become.  He was the only one from his class to get the award and I was very proud of him, even if he left his jacket on the bus that very day.  Also attached are pictures of Jason's incredible pumpkins, if only we could parlay his gourd carving abilities into a sustainable income stream.  The kids had a good time, Grant vehemently refused to pick out a costume the two times we took him to Target to do so, Kyle got so frustrated, he wanted him to be Yoda to his Anakin Skywalker.  He said, "Grant, you are like the Grinch that Stole Christmas only with Halloween, you are the Halloween Grinch".  Grant did however have a last minute change of heart and put on Kyle's old Spiderman costume for the night.  Ryan was a very good sport about wearing the cutest little dragon costume and Lilly was a bewildered punk rocker. 
 
 

No comments: