Thursday, October 22, 2009

Success!

I finished the clothes sorting debacle and as you can see in the pic of Grant modeling size 2 pjs that were placed in his drawer, I did a GREAT job.  I am slightly more proud of the pics I have been taking with my new camera lens.  I am getting used to it and I think I will really like it once I do.  I’m also getting a little more adventurous with photoshop, it just takes so much time to figure things out, I would give anything for just a few more hours in the day.  I have been trying to snap lots of Ryan before Jason gets his way and gives him the inevitable first haircut.  I just can’t bear to part with those whispy curls just yet, I know he will look all to grown up.  He is already seeming that way in his winter clothes and talking just a tiny bit more.  By far, his favorite word is “Noooo”, but I think he also says dog (dah) and calls my mom Maaaa.  His brothers were late talkers as well, so I am trying to just be patient.  His new favorite past time is climbing onto the coffee table and letting himself fall face first on to the couch.  Great.  In other news we had a very uneventful parent teacher conference with his teacher, he is doing great, I just wished he liked it a little better.  His team has a good chance of winding up in the championship game in soccer and he starts basketball the first week of Novemeber.  Grant is hanging in there as well.  His capacity to entertain himself amazes me, he is perfectly content to just hang out at home all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandi, that is an AWESOME pic of Ryan! I so enjoy catching up on your blog (especially the "Not Mes"). I identify with so many of your mama maladies ... and I just have ONE to take care of. Anyway, thanks for the constant laughs! - Britt (& Will) Reed