Friday, February 24, 2012

First instagram

I have a new toy! An ipod touch to be exact, from Jason, for Valentine's day. Well not exactly. He knew I wanted one, I had been saving Target bonus cards for 12 years and was still a ways away, even when I threw in the cash my grandparents gave us/me for Christmas. Every Sunday, I eagerly browsed the Target ad, hoping there would be something we need that would come with the gift card if I purchased an amount equivalent to a 3 year supply (e.g. 3 supersized detergents). The best deals were on diapers and with Ryan no longer needing, it looked to be quite some time before I had enough to buy the $200 goody. Just before Valentine's day, they were adverstised with, what else, a gift card. I just had the feeling that Jason was going to buy it for me, so I pre-empted and said I would really like to use up my hoarded gift cards, so he agreed (he also agreed to pick out a coat on clearance for me to give to him, oh the excitement of being a valentine when you have been married almost 12 years). So of to Target I went and have since spent way to much time researching, setting up and playing with my first apple product.

The instagram shows Kyle's nightly struggle to fall asleep, something so frustrating for me since I remember having the exact problem as a kid. Actually one reason I wanted the Ipod was so he could listen to music to relax, not that I think it will be a magic bullet, but anything will help at this point.

No comments: