Monday, February 20, 2012

Soccer Star

I am generally opposed to organized sports for 3 year olds, but I saw sad eyes from ryan one to many times when after telling kyle and grant they had some type of practice he looked up to me and said "and what do I have to do?" You could just tell he knew I was going to say nothing. So when I got an email about this class, I thought I would give it a try, if nothing ellse so I could say, you have soccer on Friday. It turned out to be a lot of fun and he has for the most part had a good time. I say for the most part because the coach always takes them on a pretend adventure, and his overactive imagination has kept him from really enjoying some of the more perilous ones (such as bears and alligtor traps, I asked him at one point if he saw any bears and he said "that guy said roar,), so I have had to stay pretty close instead of playing with my phone or talking to other moms, but in the end I am glad we did it. Hard to believe he will be signing up for the real thing come fall.

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

No comments: