Monday, February 13, 2012

The First Snow Day

...on the 13th day of February. Ryan was so excited, asking right away if
we could go to Popcorn Hill (aka Hawthorn Hill). He was actually supposed
to go to preschool today, but how do you tell a 3 year old his brothers get
to go sledding and he can't. I was actually supposed to work also, but I
felt the need to cram a winter's worth of fun into this one fleeting day.
Snow days always make me wish I was a stay at home mom or teacher. In
between emails, I did manage to help complete construction of the 7 ft snow
man. We could barely roll what was to be the middle, so adjustments were
made. I was so proud of how well it turned out and took a hundred pics. As
usual the boys were not amused. After a quick lunch, it was of to popcorn
hill for sledding, though kyle choose to stay here with mom and look through
old baseball cards. I was pretty annoyed, but I probably need to get used
to that, given how fast he is growing up. He is actually going to a girls
bday party on Friday, but that will need an entirely separate post.

No comments: