Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life on the Floor

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. No that we are on the floor, I stay can stay with Ryan all of the time. In the NICU and PICU, we had to leave for shift change which is when I posted. Things are going well, but much slower. Ryan is eating well, although his appetite isn't quite what it has been. I am trying to start nursing and it has gone well a couple of times and not so well a couple of times, having to fix his bottle, and feed him and pump is just not sustainable in the long term. He is also still requiring just a little O2. They think there may be a problem with part of his diaphram that was caused by a nerve getting "touched" during surgery. I am not sure where we plan to go from here. Better go, I am on the computer in the play room. My mom brought the boys up for a visit and I want to hang out with them for awhile.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you are getting to hold and love on your little guy. I hope he continues to improve and is able to come home very soon! Best wishes!!