Saturday, January 15, 2011

the big boys go to Bennett

October also brought the second annual trip to Bennett for Jason, Pipa Andy and the big boys.  I don’t have much to report since I stayed behind with Ryan and had Lilly spend the night, but at least they took the camera this year and seemed to make it back in one piece.  I had Lilly spend the night and the irish twins were lots of fun, decorating cookies and dressing up.  I was all excited to watch High School Musical without the boys to out vote me, but Lilly insisted on Star Wars.  We compromised on Madagascar and all was well until I drifted off only to wake up at 11 with her crying that she wanted her mom.  She settled on grandma, who showed up almost immediately in her pjs and all was well.  I did at least get to French braid her hair the next morning for a trip to Wonderscope.

No comments: