Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures




As you can see, the boys got to come and visit on Sunday. Grant was pretty interested in the new baby. He sat beside him on a chair and kept saying "Shh, Baby Ryan sleeping". He would also look around and say "another baby, another baby". Kyle was ok, but I think he was a little upset.

Other news today, I talked to the cardiologist that will be doing the cath procedure tomorrow. We still don't know when they will even talk about scheduling the surgery. He said they typically have a conference with the surgeons on Fridays, but they will try to talk to them about Ryan before that. He did say that he will show us the "pictures" of Ryan's heart after the procedure, so we should at least know if there is anything else major going on.

A funny thing happened while I was holding Ryan today. His heart rate monitor kept sounding an alarm and showing his heart rate in the 60's. The nurse checked and he was fine and said that they lose signal alot, but don't read that off. When I went to put him down, we noticed that the sticker had transferred to my chest somehow and the monitor was picking up my heart rate.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a handsome boy!! I'm so glad you've been able to hold Ryan! I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and he is able to go home before long. Thanks for keeping us updated!