Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grant Saves The Day

Have I mentioned that Ryan is a climber extraordinaire?  You think I would have learned by now, but obviously not.  Ryan was on my lap in the living room and seemed pretty tired.  He wanted down so I let him, thinking he was crawling over to the kitchen to remove all of my Tupperware from the cupboards or take all of the magnet letters off of the fridge.  As I got distracted talking to Jason/watching TV, I hear Grant saying calmly, "hey it's an emergency, Baby Ryan is going to fall".  I get up to find he has taken a left at the kitchen and headed all the way down the hallway to the boys room and is very near the top of the ladder.  This is deja vu, I know I have typed this before, but it was very cute the way Grant explained the situation.  We thanked him and he was so proud and kept saying "it was an emergency, Baby Ryan climbed way up high and you and daddy came to the emergency and Kyle to... YOU'RE WELCOMED!".  Did he mention it was an emergency?  The pictures I took after the fact when I was a mere 1 foot away.  Ryan is all about waving now, as soon as we go outside in the morning to take Kyle to the bus, he starts in on the waving.

1 comment:

Boos Family said...

Too cute!! Both of my kids were sad to see you guys leave last week! Landon started crying the second the door closed and Alyssa was pretty bummed as well. Hopefully we can get together again soon!